Akshaya Patra provides emergency food aid to flood survivors in Chennai

STONEHAM, MA– In response to the devastating floods in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, the Akshaya Patra Foundation is providing hot fresh meals to families affected...

AmeriCares Deploys Medical Teams for India Floods

STAMFORD, CT– AmeriCares is deploying medical teams to Tamil Nadu, where relentless flooding has closed schools and a major airport in Chennai and claimed...

AIF Celebrates International Day of Persons with Disabilities Across the Globe

On December 3rd, people across the globe took part in International Day of Persons with Disabilities. This day aims to promote an understanding of...

New Miss India New England Ventures Into Indian Silver Screen With Her Debut Comedy...

ANDOVER, MA-- When Anita Ganesan, the newly-crowned Miss India New England 2015, first told her mother that she was competing in a pageant, the...

Voice of the People: An Afternoon of Poetry

By Amandeep Singh “Inside my mind, I heard a voice, slowly I lifted my hand and the voice became the pen... and then the pen...

Manitha Neyam Trust Hosts Musical Treat, Raises $15,000 for Charity

By Akhil  Parambath FRAMINGHAM, MA— Manitha Neyam Trust, a tax-exempt charity in the United States, held a successful musical event to help fund its charitable...

Yusra Syed Recounts Her Trip to India as Akshaya Patra’s Youth Ambassador

SHREWSBURY, MA-Yusra Syed is an avid traveler and has had the opportunity to visit many countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa, including Arabian countries....
.td-header-style-1 .td-header-sp-logo {width:400px;}