65 Teams to Participate in NEMA Drishya 2019 Finale on April 27 at Marlboro...

MARLBOROUGH, MA--NEMA Drishya 2019, the largest Indian-American arts festival in America is currently ongoing in New England area.  Four days of competitions are already...

An Indian-American Vying for One of the Two Seats in the 4-Way Hotly Contested...

SHREWSBURY, MA— Indian-American Dr. Jonjy Ananth, MD is vying for one of the two seats in the four-way contested race for Selectman in the...

VHPA to Bestow “Samskriti Saurabh Samman” to Dr. Manju Sheth, INE MultiMedia Co-Founder and...

MARLBOROUGH, MA— Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America, a national organization whose objectives are to unite Hindus by instilling in them devotion to the Hindu...

Governor Baker Signs Executive Order to Address Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence

BOSTON – Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker signed an Executive Order Reaffirming and Reconstituting the Governor’s Council to Address Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence. Lt....

Indo-American Youth Group Invites High Schoolers to its Free Annual Meeting This Sunday in...

NEWTON, MA—Harvard Business School Professor Deepak Malhotra will address the annual meeting of the Indo-American Youth Group on Sunday, April 7, in Newton, MA....

If You Have Never Run, Can You Really Complete a Marathon? Yes, Find Out...

BOSTON—With the world’s oldest marathon race getting ready for April 15 in Boston, you are probably wondering: if I have never run, can I...

AID Asha Holds Marathon Training Program Info Session on April 7, Has Trained 400...

CAMBRIDGE, MA—Team AID Asha announced that it will host the informational session about its annual program to train those interested for a half or...

Autism Mom Recounts Her Journey, Urges People to Wear Blue on Tuesday to Mark...

By Jaya Pandey BOSTON--Since I started blogging about my journey as an Autism Mom, I have seen my world changing. Friends and family have been...

Calcutta Club to Host South Asian Live Culinary Contest on April 28th in Maynard

MAYNARD, MA--Calcutta Club USA is organizing Cuisinart 2019, a fusion of a South Asian live culinary contest on Sunday, April 28th at Maynard Elks...

Two Indian Feature and Two Short Films Will be Screened at Boston International Film...

BOSTON—Two unique Indian feature films and two short films will be shown at the 17th Annual Boston International Film Festival that will showcase a...
.td-header-style-1 .td-header-sp-logo {width:400px;}