CHICAGO–Hyatt Place Goa/Candolim is the newest Hyatt-branded hotel to officially open in Goa, India. The hotel brings the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities to the Goa area. This is the fourth Hyatt Place hotel to open in India, joining Hyatt Place Hampi, Hyatt Place Pune/Hinjewadi and Hyatt Place Gurgaon/Udyog Vihar.
Hyatt Place Goa/Candolim is ideally located in the heart of North Goa and is in close proximity to the state’s beaches, including Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach and Fort Aguada, as well as popular entertainment and nightlife destinations. Hyatt Place Goa/Candolim is less than 22 miles (36 kilometers) from Goa’s Dabolim Airport and 12 miles (21 kilometers) from Thivim Railway Station.
“The opening of Hyatt Place Goa/Candolim is a significant milestone for the Hyatt Place brand as it continues to expand in India and across the globe,” said Kurt Straub, Hyatt’s vice president of operations, India. “Goa’s first Hyatt Place hotel will be a vibrant and dynamic hotel that combines comfort and style that fits right into the region’s holiday capital.”
“The Hyatt Place brand is designed to offer seamless experiences suitable for both business and leisure travelers,” said General Manager Sanjay Patti, Hyatt Place Goa/Candolim “We know that our guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities offered at Hyatt Place Goa/Candolim.”
Hyatt Place Goa/Candolim offers:
• 147 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
• Free Wi-Fi and remote printing from anywhere in the hotel
• Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the hotel’s Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
• 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
• Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
• Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
• Meetings Spaces offer flexible meeting/function space with a dedicated Meeting Host and state-of-the-art audio visual technology
• 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment
• Outdoor swimming pool