CAMBRIDGE, MA–On April 8th, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will be holding the 2018 MIT India Conference in Cambridge, MA. The theme of the conference is “Pioneering Innovation.”
The conference will spotlight India’s biggest innovators and thought-leaders, and explore how they’re transforming the economic, social, and technological landscape of India. The conference is expected to have over 400 attendees from the U.S and beyond.
It will feature some of India’s biggest thought leaders, including:
- Ashish Chauhan, CEO of BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) / Former CIO of the Reliance Group / Former CEO of Mumbai Indians
- Ananth Narayanan Chief Executive Officer of Myntra & Jabong
- Desh Deshpande, Founder of the Deshpande Foundation & President & Chairman of Sparta Group LLC
- Guneet Monga, Film Producer: The Lunchbox, Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, Gangs of Wasseypur I & II
- Kirthiga Reddy, Former CEO of Facebook India (1st Facebook employee in India)
- Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Executive Director and the CEO of HCL Corporation (Forbes – The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women In 2017)
- Rekha Menon, Chairman and Senior Managing Director of Accenture India (India’s Most Powerful Business Women in 2017, Fortune India)
- Vani Kola, Founder and Managing Director of Kalaari Capital (India’s Most Powerful Business Women in 2017, Fortune India)
Since 2011, the MIT India Conference has brought together visionaries from various industries, including government, energy, finance, social impact, technology, and the film and media industry. Past keynote speakers have included Nadir Godrej, Narayana Murthy, Ravi Shankar Prasad, and Raghuram Rajan, among others.
Register for the conference here: http://mit-india-conference.com/
Day: Sunday, April 8th
Time: 9am – 6:30pm
Location: MIT Media Lab. 75 Amherst Street Cambridge, MA 02139.