AIF Celebrates International Day of Persons with Disabilities Across the Globe

On December 3rd, people across the globe took part in International Day of Persons with Disabilities. This day aims to promote an understanding of...

New Miss India New England Ventures Into Indian Silver Screen With Her Debut Comedy...

ANDOVER, MA-- When Anita Ganesan, the newly-crowned Miss India New England 2015, first told her mother that she was competing in a pageant, the...

Voice of the People: An Afternoon of Poetry

By Amandeep Singh “Inside my mind, I heard a voice, slowly I lifted my hand and the voice became the pen... and then the pen...

Manitha Neyam Trust Hosts Musical Treat, Raises $15,000 for Charity

By Akhil  Parambath FRAMINGHAM, MA— Manitha Neyam Trust, a tax-exempt charity in the United States, held a successful musical event to help fund its charitable...

Yusra Syed Recounts Her Trip to India as Akshaya Patra’s Youth Ambassador

SHREWSBURY, MA-Yusra Syed is an avid traveler and has had the opportunity to visit many countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa, including Arabian countries....

Stay connected

18,760FansLike
512FollowersFollow
1,679SubscribersSubscribe

Latest article

“PM Narendra Modi”makes nearly Rs 3 crore on day 1

Mumbai-- "PM Narendra Modi", a biopic on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, raked in nearly Rs 3 crore on the first day of its release. A tweet...

Surat toll 23, state orders all coaching centers shut

Surat-- Shaken out of stupor by the devastating fire in a coaching centre in a four-storey building here that claimed 23 lives, all of Gujarat's...

PM Narendra Modi: A hurriedly mounted hagiography

BY TROY RIBEIRO Film: "PM Narendra Modi"; Director: Omung Kumar; Cast: Vivek Oberoi, Manoj Joshi, Zarina Wahab, Prashant Narayanan, Rajendra Gupta, Rajesh Sharma, Anjan Srivastav...
.td-header-style-1 .td-header-sp-logo {width:400px;}