WASHINGTON, DC–The Embassy of Indian in Washington has issued an advisory for Indian nationals travelling to India by non-scheduled commercial flights–Phase II.
The details of the second phase of Air India non-scheduled commercial flights operations from the U.S. to various cities in India from 19 to 29 May 2020, are as under:
|Date||Flight No||Origin||Dep. Time||Destination||Fare in US$ (Approximate)*|
|1.||19 May 2020||AI 174||San Francisco||23:00||Bengaluru & Hyderabad||5752||3862||1432|
|2.||21 May 2020||AI 102||New York||11: 00||Delhi & Chandigarh||5612/ 5752||3372/ 3512||1362 / 1432|
|3.||23 May 2020||AI 174||San Francisco||23:00||Kochi & Ahmedabad||5752||3862||1432|
|4.||25 May 2020||AI 102||New York||11: 00||Bengaluru||5752||3512||1432|
|5.||28 May 2020||AI 104||Washington DC||23: 15||Bengaluru & Ahmedabad||5752||3512||1482|
|6.||28 May 2020||AI 126||Chicago||23: 25||Delhi & Bhubaneshwar||5612/ 5752||3372/ 3512||1362/ 1432|
|7.||29 May 2020||AI 126||Chicago||23: 25||Ahmedabad & Hyderabad||5752||3512||1432|
*One-way fare mentioned above provided by Air India; and subject to change. Additional fare may be charged for domestic sectors.
- Since the number of seats on the flights would be limited, passengers with the compelling cases such as those facing medical emergencies or requiring return due to bereavement in the family, students, pregnant women, elderly or those facing expiry of visas will be given priority, and identified through an electronic random selection method.
- The cost of travel from designated airport in the USA to the designated airport in India will be borne by the passenger. The Embassy/Consulates will share the details of passengers identified with Air India Offices that will contact them directly regarding booking of tickets and mode of payment. Refund or adjustments, if any, for previously booked tickets may be processed separately with the Air India.
- All passengers will be required to undergo medical screening before boarding the flight and only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to travel.
- All passengers on arrival in India will be medically screened and would have to download and register on Arogya Setu app.
- All passengers will need to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine on arrival in India in institutional quarantine facilities on payment basis as per the protocols framed by Government of India. COVID test would be done after 14 days and further action would be taken according to applicable health protocols.
- All passengers will have to follow the protocols and procedures including Health Protocols issued by the Government of the USA on departure and by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Civil Aviation and other concerned authorities of Government of India before, during the journey and on arrival in India.
- All passengers will be required to sign an Undertaking (Download Undertaking Form), which will be collected from them at the airport before boarding the flight.