Baked Bean Beetroot Nachos recipe is prepared by Cornitos Chef Appurv Sharma using Beetroot Veggie Nachos that are made from natural vegetable extracts blended with Corn Masa and seasoned in Spicy Pepper Flavor.
It is a quick flavorful recipe of nachos with beans, garnishing done with sliced Jalapenos, black olives and sweet corn adds to its appeal.
- Cornitos Beetroot Nacho Crisps 1 pkt (70g)
- Refried beans 100 gms
- Diced Yellow bell pepper 45 gm
- Cornitos Sliced Jalapenos 20 gms
- Sliced Black olives 15 gm
- Mozzarella cheese 100 gm
- Boiled Sweet Corn 30 gm
- Seasoning to taste
- Cornitos Chunky Salsa Mild 50 gm
- Guacamole dip 50 gm
- Arrange cornitos beetroot nacho crisps in an ovenproof dish, overlapping one over the other.
- Layer Nachos with refried beans, vegetables and Cornitos Sliced Jalapenos
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly on the Nachos and finish with seasoning
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 *F for 2 minutes or till cheese melts
- Remove from oven and serve with Guacamole dip and Cornitos Chunky Salsa dip.