New Delhi–If you are looking for a right leather jacket and sneakers, experts have some guidelines to make it work for you in right way.
Dilip Kapur, Founder and President of Hidesign lists some tips to style your leather jacket with right sneakers.
* Pick a pair of classic blue denim jeans and a plain white T-shirt. Add classic black straight fit leather jacket and sneakers. This is a timeless look which works for everyone and is very simple to pull off. Add a leather belt and change to a black tee to look more dressed up.
* Another essential piece of men’s outerwear fashion is the Bomber Jacket which can be paired with simple t-shirts and black jeans. The jacket will grab attention so make sure to pick a simple classic colour like a midnight blue.
* A tan leather jacket gives you a natural, not trying too hard look. Pair it with a dark tee and denims with leather sneakers for a casual evening with friends.
* Brown leather blazer jacket is a fashion statement that works both on semi-formal and casual occasions. This is a great pick for an everyday city look that works well from day to night. You can keep a pair of aviators handy to stand out from the crowd.
* A black leather racer jacket and navy ripped skinny jeans can be a go-to outfit for lazy days.
Pallavi Burman, Head Marketing and Operations at HRX also have suggestions to give.
* For everyday hustle: A pair of chic casual white trainers is what your weekend look needs. Team them up with classic chinos to basic tees with open plaid shirts and slim /tapered denims. For a smart casual Friday look, team up your solid shirt with beige chinos and slip-on sneakers.
* Holiday: Bold statement sneakers are here to stay, so channel those summer-ready island vibes or city jetsetter with printed / colourful kicks. The trick to ace this look is to pair them with neutral-hued, soft outfits.
* Athleisure: For sporty-inspired, think jackets, sweatshirts, cuffed joggers and stylish workout gear will go with your sneakers. A bomber jacket is the easiest way to give your outfit an athleisure look – don’t forget those sneakers.
* Winter: High top sneakers have walked off the basketball court and onto the runway. Pair them in black, blue or grey with a statement-making coat or bomber gilet and skinny denims. To go totally casual, pair of sports pants.
* Office: Team offsite or have post-work drinks (TGIF!), opt for classic black and deep blue coloured sneakers and pair it with a casual blazer. To really show who’s the dapper, all you need to don is a powerful pantsuit with your favourite pair. (IANS)