CAMBRIDGE, MA–The MIT India Conference will will feature R. Balki and Guneet Monga. R. Balki recently directed Padman, which had Akshay Kumar as the lead star. He also has directed other films, including Paa and Cheeni Kum, and produced English Vinglish. Guneet Monga has produced critically acclaimed films, such as The Lunchbox and Gangs of Wasseypur I & II, and box office hits, such as Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai.
Both of these individuals will talk about their success in the film industry, and how technology will transform Bollywood in the future.
On April 8th, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will hold the 2018 MIT India Conference in Cambridge, MA. The theme of the conference is “Pioneering Innovation” and is expected to have over 400 attendees.
In addition to R. Balki and Guneet Monga, the conference will feature these eminent leaders:
- Ashish Chauhan, CEO of BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) / Former CIO of the Reliance Group / Former CEO of Mumbai Indians
- Ananth Narayanan Chief Executive Officer of Myntra & Jabong
- Desh Deshpande, Founder of the Deshpande Foundation & President & Chairman of Sparta Group LLC
- Kirthiga Reddy, Former CEO of Facebook India (1st Facebook employee in India)
- Prithviraj Chavan, Former Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Executive Director and the CEO of HCL Corporation (Forbes – The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women In 2017)
- Rekha Menon, Chairman and Senior Managing Director of Accenture India (India’s Most Powerful Business Women in 2017, Fortune India)
- Vani Kola, Founder and Managing Director of Kalaari Capital (India’s Most Powerful Business Women in 2017, Fortune India)
Since 2011, the MIT India Conference has brought together visionaries from various industries, including government, energy, finance, social impact, technology, and the film and media industry. Past keynote speakers have included Nadir Godrej, Narayana Murthy, Ravi Shankar Prasad, and Raghuram Rajan, among others.
Seating is limited. Register here: http://mit-india-conference.com/
Day: Sunday, April 8th
Time: 9am – 6:30pm
Location: MIT Media Lab. 75 Amherst Street Cambridge, MA 02139